If you are in over your head in debt, you may be considering professional help, such as a debt relief or debt settlement agency. According to CuraDebt reviews left by consumers, the company has managed to erase up to 80% of the debt of its customers.
Does it sound too good to be true?
Our CuraDebt review will shed a light on whether this company may be able to help you with your financial predicament.
CuraDebt is a debt relief, debt settlement, and tax relief service that assist consumers across the US in dealing with unsecured debt and state/federal tax debt. Since 2000, CuraDebt has offered its debt consolidation, debt management, debt settlement, and tax debt services to clients nearly nationwide.
How It Works
CuraDebt works with unsecured personal, business, and tax debt. Qualifying debts generally include unsecured debts such as credit cards, personal loans, medical bills, lines of credit, business debts, collections and repossessions, and tax debt (such as unpaid taxes, IRA rollover issues, audits, tax liens, wage garnishments, back taxes, business taxes, personal taxes, and more); in specific cases, CuraDebt will work with some legal debts and student loans. However, they will not work with utility bills, mortgages, auto loans, federal student loans, or government loans.
To qualify for CuraDebt’s services, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 21 years or older
- Have verifiable income
- Have more than $10,000 in unsecured debt (credit cards, unsecured personal loans, collections, etc)
- To qualify for the debt relief programs, a minimum of $5,000 is needed
If you live in an eligible state, you can get a free initial consultation by filling out an online form afterwards your representative will give you a call to get a detailed grasp of your finances.
- Top industry accreditation: CuraDebt is a member of the US Chamber of Commerce, NetCheck, HonestE Online, the AFCC (American Fair Credit Council), the IAPDA (International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators), ASTPS (American Society of Tax Problem Solvers), and the NATRC (National Association of Tax Resolution Companies). The IAPDA trains and certifies debt arbitrators, while the AFCC ensures that the debt consolidation company upholds FTC regulations.
- Top rated service: CuraDebt has been rated #1 or in the top two companies for “Best Debt Relief Companies” for 9 years by Top Consumer Reviews and they are also rated #1 for “Tax Relief” by Top Consumer Reviews.
- Low fees: CuraDebt has fees of around 20% of the total debt, which is lower than many of their competitors.
- Experienced team members: CuraDebt’s team has over 100 years of experience resolving tax issues. They include tax professionals, state tax experts, certified public accountants, and tax attorneys with 60+ years of experience. Two of their agents were formerly employed by the IRS. CuraDebt’s counselors are experienced, qualified, and have backgrounds in financial planning, business, and more.
- CuraDebt provides a free consultation. Interested consumers only need to fill out an online form to be connected to a counselor.
- At the moment, CuraDebt is not available in Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, North Dakota, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Tax services are not available in Colorado, Illinois, and Pennsylvania.
- Tax services are not available in Colorado, Illinois, and Pennsylvania.
- Your debt should be more than $10,000 and a minimum of $5,000 is needed, qualify for the debt relief programs.
- Click here visit their website
- Answer each questions and fill the form on their website
- Afterwards a representative will contact you for a free consultation. They will then work with you to help you with your debt.
The Bottom Line
CuraDebt is a highly accredited debt settlement company that also offers services for tax relief, payday loan consolidation, and more. Although their services are not available in every state, they are worth looking into if you are eligible
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum debt needed to enroll with CuraDebt?
CuraDebt requires a minimum debt amount of $10,000 to enroll.
What debt relief options are offered by CuraDebt?
CuraDebt offers an in-house debt relief program for debt settlement. They also offer tax relief services.
What are the fees for debt reduction through CuraDebt?
Your fee depends greatly on several factors, such as your total enrolled debt and the amount of money you can put towards monthly payments. The average fee for debt reduction is around 20%.
Can CuraDebt help me with IRS and state tax issues?
CuraDebt Tax offers solutions for tax issues such as tax liens, wage garnishments, delinquent payroll tax issues, and more. You can contact one of their Tax Account Executives for more information.